❤ A SMART BABY FEEDING PILLOW - This infant self feeding pillow can be used to feed when baby is seated in a stroller or lying on a baby sleeping mat. The transparent net cover bag holds the bottle, Feeding pillow has two curved handles, so it is convenient for the baby to grasp the bottle
❤ UNIQUE DESIGN - The infant self feeding pillow has a conclave concave opening in the middle which helps protecting your baby's head and neck.
❤ MULTI-FUNCTIONAL AND PROTABLE - The infant self feeding pillow can used in baby's bed, stroller, crib, car seat and more
❤ ULTRA SOFT FABRIC AND COTTON - The infant self feeding pillow is made from breathable cotton material will make your baby feel comfortable.
How to Use this Pillow
- Please use this pillow only in the presence of adults to prevent baby from choking on milk
- Attach a nipple to the bottle that's recommend for your baby's age. Check the nipple's label for a recommended age range. According to the National Network for Child Care, formula or breast milk should flow through the hole at a rate of one drop per second. If it flows faster, or there is a crack in the nipple near the tip, replace it before feeding your baby.
- Don't allow your baby's head to tilt in either direction. Before offering the bottle, allow the nipple to fill with milk.
- Lay the nipple against your baby's lips and allow him to orient and comfortably move the nipple into his mouth. Observe your baby as he drinks the formula. If he begins to gulp, this is a sign the flow is too strong, which could cause the baby to choke. If this occurs, replace the nipple with one that flows at the proper rate.
- Continue to feed your baby, ensuring that his head isn't tilted and is slightly elevated. If he begins to choke or gag, remove the bottle from his mouth immediately and slowly sit him up. Allow him to clear the formula or breast milk from his throat before you continue feeding.
- Watch for signs if the baby is full. If your baby stops sucking on the nipple or spits out the formula or milk, remove the nipple from his mouth. Allowing it to remain could cause the liquid to fill your baby's mouth, which can lead to choking.
- Remove the nipple from your baby's mouth if he falls asleep near the end of the feeding. If he's still sucking. Please provide your baby with a pacifier for this purpose.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
At Limelight Variety, we value each and every single customer. Our top priority is making sure the items get delivered to our customer as soon as possible. Normally you will receive your order in 7-25 business days from the date that it is placed.
We have warehouses in UK, China and the US, so a large assortment of products are not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately and you will receive tracking numbers for each parcel. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way
A confirmation email will be sent to you once the order is authorized and verified.
Once the payment verified, the order cannot cancel or change.
It normally takes 3-7 business days to process your order. Please note that holidays & weekends are not included.
Once an order is placed, systemically the processing of the order starts almost immediately but in some circumstances, we may be able to cancel your order.
The best way to get your issue resolved is to email us using our contact us form and request that your order be cancelled.
You will receive an email confirmation if we have been successful in cancelling your order. If not, please follow our returns procedures for unwanted items.
Please note we CANNOT cancel an order that has already been shipped.
Please note, any import duties and taxes are charged once the parcel has reached the destination country and these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Shipment takes approximately 7 to 25 business days to reach destination countries.
Our Returns Policy
Cancelling a contract under the consumer contracts regulations
You have 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind.
This two week cancellation period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you will request your return/cancellation.
Please do not return to the forwarding address on your parcel, all returns must go to our return sorting office. Unfortunately any returns not made to our returns sorting office can not be refunded. All details of returning can be found after filling out our return form, here.
In the event of any failure to return any goods to us within the stipulated time limits, we reserve the right to refuse returns sent to us over the period time. In the event of return refusal the items will be shipped back to you at your expense, including faulty items.
Cost of returns
The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense and is non-refundable.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund. You must let us know within 7 days of receiving to let us know of any faults. Howsoever you have 14 days to return the merchandise. We will not process claims for goods received as faulty after this period of time.
Returning of goods
All products to be returned must be in an unworn condition, carefully repackaged in their original packing.
Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and could be sent back to you.
Do not return goods to the forwarding address on your parcel. Request a return here, where you will be emailed instructions and return address.
We do not do exchanges. Our reasoning is simple. Our products are in high demand and if you send back the item you want to exchange, there is no guarantee we will have what you want at that time.
However, simply return your package by following the normal return procedure. We will issue you a store credit once we've received your return. That way, you may use the credit towards the correct item/size or for another item, or alternatively you can place the order for your new item
How long does it take to process my return?
It can take up to 14 days from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund back to your payment method. The funds should appear on your bank statement in up to 10 working days (how long depends on your card issuer).
Access to and use of the Limelight Variety website (the ‘Website’) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the Website, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions, which we may update from time to time without notice. You should check this page regularly and take notice of any changes made. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you should not access or use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your statutory rights are not effected by our return policy.